Saturday 23 March 2013

Bag Loving Blog Hop


As you may know I love a good bag, so when I saw that Christine was hosting a Bag Loving Blog Hop, well I just had to sign up :)

I have made a few bags in the last couple of years starting with bags for the bridesmaids at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding


I actually made 10 bags so that each bridesmaid had more than one to choose from, the front three in this photo made the final cut.

Then there was the ZigZag tote from the Zakka-style SAL, those zigzags caused me no end of problems, but they were worth it in the end.


 Lisa Lam's great Kyoko Frilled Pouch pattern was the blueprint for my next set of wedding bags, this time for myself and my son's girlfriend.


 My Babushka Backpack, a tutorial for Quiet Play's Practically Paper Piecing Blog Hop.
 Finally getting to grips with Amy Butler's Bag Patterns for this Miss Maven Ruffled Handbag
And my most recent bag, pattern testing the Locked and Loaded Bag for Sew Sweetness.

So you see it is true a girl can never have too many handbags!

If you are a bag lady too, join in the Blog Hop and share your love of handmade arm candy.

To join up you will need to carry out the following steps.

*Step 1) Just add your blog link below by clicking on the "Click here To Enter" link and follow the easy steps to add your blog! 

*Step 2) IMPORTANT! Click on the "Get the code here" link shown to grab your copy of the code and add it to your blog! Please include these instructions so that new members will know what to do! :)


 *Step 3) Grab this button: (Right Click and Save)
BLOG-HOP-1

and pop it in your sidebar linking to your Bag Lovin Blog Hop post so that we can leave this blog hop open and people can keep finding it and hopping on! :)
 After you have completed all 3 steps, your link will be approved and added to the blog hop! :) That's it! :)
Please note it may take Christine a little while to approve your link due to the time differences! If you have any technical difficulties or you can't see your link within 24 hours, please don't hesitate to email her so she can help! :) Thanks for joining in!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely bags, but I am intrigued by the list duration - at the moment there are 2546 days until it closes, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I wish I was more of a bag maker. Perhaps your lovely blog hop will inspire me to become one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great selection :o) I always give the ones I've made away, apparently you can have too many handbags :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...